Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

fml, mlia and lindt chocolate

i now have a new thing 2 do wen im bored. read fml and mlia lol. sorry its just 2 funny i hafta share the love:

The other night I was at the movies and saw a girl wearing Apple Bottom Jeans. I immediately looked to see if she was also wearing boots with the fur. I was disappointed to see that she wasn't. MLIA.

Today, I watched "The Little Mermaid." I laughed at the line, "Everything's better, down where it's wetter." I laughed even harder when I realized a crab sang that line. MLIA

Today I found out that the plant in my kitchen that I have been watering for almost a year is fake. MLIA

Today, while I was on vacation with my family, we were on an at-sea whalewatching tour. Since I was bored with the whales, I burst out singing "I'm On A Boat". Four people joined in with me. It was the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. MLIA.

Today, I asked my parents to sign for me to enlist in the military. They asked me how much money the government gives them if I die. FML

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

i <3 lindt chocolate.

1 comments:

shopper-mania said...

I Love MLIA!! haha
FML's good to but it makes me depressed

 

Sample text

Sample Text