Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Journey to the Big Blue Building

mmm
this is my first blog-dont gasp in surprise, not every1 is addicted 2 this thing
well
the most recent thing that happened 2 me...
oh! on saturday, me n cathy went to belrose. not fullstop. not happy little daytrip to a nearby shopping centre. belrose is pretty far away from where i live so i would probably only ever go there once-this was to get material for textiles. so we got on the bus all jolly (that was cathy's word) and got to forestway-or somewhere close. APPARANTLY my trusted friend had been here before. so i just followed her. ==
we ended up walking for 1/2 an hour literally on the side of a freeway or highway or wateva-in grass that came up to my hip and cars were literally a metre away. i was so mad it wasnt funny. happy little cathy there had my ipod and was walking and singing at the same time, something i was doing before i saw i saw where we were going.
2 metres to the right of me was a cliff that fell into thick bushland and to my left were cars speeding past every 2 seconds. we actually discussed weather or not we were going to live. AND DO NOT LAUGH AND SAY IT WAS 'JUST GRASS' OR 'JUST A LITTLE WALK' i was actually pretty scared :(
in case u haven't figured it out yet, we did survive-an hour later we were still deciding wat to buy. i asked cathy how we were going to get bak and she sed her mum would pick us up. thankfully...
on the way bak cathy's mum dropped me off at bus stop where i was waiting for my bus. there were a few guys on the opposite sidde of the little street hanging around, probably also waiting for a bus. one of them suddenly started walking to my direction. he was tall and lanky and had hair that grew up to his shoulders. for some reason he was looking at me and walked in a straight line to me. i shuffled a little to the right. the guy wasn't smiling, just walking. finally he got to me.
dun dun dun-he actually only wanted a dollar for the bus. :) so i gave him a dollar-being the nice person i am.
the rest of the day was pretty boring and on sunday i watched confessions of a shopoholic. it wasnt that bad.
SO- that was my first attempt at blogging. i hope i wasnt boring XD. its actually pretty easy to just ramble on when im typing...

1 comments:

Nurrh said...

LOL

"DISCUSSED WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE GOING TO LIVE"

HAHAHAHAHA

PEDO GUYS ARE CHASING YOU BBY EM~

 

Sample text

Sample Text