Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

chinachinachina

i feel homesick already =[ i hate going on planes when all i have is my brother. plus last time the ppl on the plane were rude, there was no tv and the food was just bad. i guess it will b worth it wen i get to china. i shall visit all the cliche tourist spots in beijing and even the expo. hopefully ill get to buy heaps of stuff :D

oh wow one of the suitcases wont open so my bro cant put his stuff in lol prob shouldnt laugh tho cos this will cause problems. china is in the middle of summer right now. 30-40 degrees in the day, and the frikin humidity is makin it rain too. wow rain in summer is such a dampener.

of course therell b heaps of cam raping and taking tourist shots with my trusty lil camera. and my fone can now make international calls :D i hope i can txt too. wow if i can my phone bill would be so high...wait no i just found out i hafta change my sim wen i get to china cos the cost of my mobile will b too high lol

raaaaaaaaaawr should i pack jackets? will it rain all the time? idk. sigh wish me luck i dont transfer onto the wrong flight...

if i blog ill send it to chia and she can post it up =]

ill miss u all so very much <333

2 comments:

cathricax said...

YOU'RE IN CHINA?!
could you try and get me those ds thingys that can store alot of games?

HAVE FUUUUN!!!!!!

awwww...! my verification word is pokis ^_____^

chiaahh :) said...

LOL erica , those ds thingys ..
LOL i got my verification word wrong . i'm obviously disabled .

HAVE FUN ! GET ME SOMETHING ! OTHERWISE , DONT COME BACK . LOL
JOKESS JUST HAVE FUN ! OTHERWISE DONT COME BACK .

 

Sample text

Sample Text