Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

last day of term~

i haven't been around 4 a day or 2 and THREE ppl have gone overseas?! omg i feel so abandoned
:'(

*sigh o well-have fun

wat does monetize mean? and who is 'shopper-mania'?
ive been at home and reading the day away, im amazed at myself. i was gonna call my auntie in china 2 chat but my frikin wireless handheld home fone-which had been charging all day and nite-ran out of battery half an hour afta i picked it up == i hate that stupid fone...

i can talk to my auntie like a friend and i call her on days like today, usually wen im sick and bored or just want some1 to talk to. she usually always has something to say and is rlly a kid at heart ^^ shes so easy to talk to and i dont no any other adult like her. i mean-she owns a nintendo ds and downloads drama off the net i think thats pretty kewl for an adult lol.

*sigh-i feel rlly lucky to know some1 like her-i can say anything to her and she would always listen to me, she neva got mad and she always would advise me according to how i felt. she introduced me to that drama boys before flowers and she rlly luvs it 2. my auntie is so kewl :)

another topic completely-i RLLY just hate how the computer goes 'a jack has been unplugged' wen i pull out earphones or a mic. i mean-I KNOW for gods sake == stop telling me these things and do something useful! stupid computer...

im listening to the song 'fall for you' by secondhand serenade-its such a gud song and the lyrics r so sweet

"cos tonight will be the night that i will fall for you,
over again, dont make me change my mind
or i wont live to see another day,
i swear its true,
because a girl like you is impossible to find"

...music has such a strong effect on me, it can make me all moody, make me wanna dance, make me wanna tell someone everything i feel, make me wanna sit and watch the clouds drift by or just make me happy :)

omg the song im listening 2 now is one 1 got off marias playlist-'one more time' by shinhwa. its rlly nice and the few english lines there are in it are rlly sweet:

"gimme one more chance to be a better man,
ill promise u that ill do all i can,
and i want you to understand,
jsut take my hand..."

^^

ok now my bro is pushing me off the comp-ive gotta end this blog. bb and happy holidays!

5 comments:

chiaahh :) said...

ur bro is pushing you off the comp?
Gosh, Emma. Have some authority!

Jokes, I love you. xx.

chiaahh :) said...

Lol, I wanted to add, that I got moopater as my verification thing.

shopper-mania said...

i saw your comment on cindys.
very ashamed of you emma.
its me....

Em said...

whos u?! and how can u be ahsmaed of me wen i didnt do anthing wrong-no-one told me anything o.o
no srsly who is it? ==

Em said...

lol and ye i had to add-vry nice chia vry nice ^^

 

Sample text

Sample Text