Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

*yawn ==
so sleepy...
*yawn

im lying on my bed in my pjs with a laptop writing a blog that i dont even no wat is about yet o.o
yes im that bored.

im not bothered with weekly reviews or anything-i cant remember half the things that happened and its all pretty repetitive. oooooow my tooth hurts from biting a vitamin c tablet 2 hard :(

aaaaargh the laptops getting rlly hot...i hate it wen that happens == ok now im sitting on the bathroom floor cos my stupid brother kicked me out of the bedroom...

omg school is tomorrow...NOOOOOOOOO *dies omg i just remembered i have dance 2morrow...ugh...it wouldve been so much more fun if some1 wouldve doen it with me, but NOOOO, u had 2 not like dance ==
ok im bak ^^

im so moody these days...wat happened 2 nice weather and pretty sunsets? half the reason i like summer is bcos of the weather-now stupid winter comes out and blocks out the frikin sun. oh oh i got a new cap 2day ^^ im happy. i got it from foreva new which has become my favourite shop-i luv the style and the stuff is so beautiful...aaaa...:)

lol im tlking 2 lizzy and she told me shes tlking 2 some random bout drugs. good job lizzy :) lol and jackie is tlking bout getting raped in her sleep lol

aaaaaa...my tooth still hurts...:(
ok nights~

0 comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text