Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

day 15-the person you miss the most

i miss my auntie and my cousin in chinaaaaa T^T i really do *sniff we were TIGHT man, they were so awesome. still are.

like i sed, my cousin is like a sister that could easily replace my bro lol no problem. my auntie is like, one of those easy breezy happy go lucky ppl who does NOT force my cousin to goto coaching. in fact they goto the same art classes lol theyre like sisters its amazing. my auntie is the coolest adult i know. frikin shame they live in china >.>

wen i was over there, my auntie like just bumped me and i sed ow and shes like oh oops and proceeds to go 'sorry sorry sorry sorry' with the hand actions from the song sorry sorry by superjunior. she is cool lol she is the most caring, altruistic, open-minded person i know, let alone adult. shes the one that i goto for gud azn dramas to watch haha and shes usually always right about them. dude she introduced me to boys before flowers lol she is so extremely open and her sense of humour is at a level that anyone can get along with. sometimes i dont think shes an adult at all lol srsly she acts like a kid, but in a gud way =]

and she also has a ds. enough said.

my cousin is just my cousin because she is cool. or maybe she is cool because she is my cousin. idk. either way, we bond and talk about all the things sisters talk about. its hilarious wen i talk to her about guys and i end up giving her tips. shes a 12 yr old haha but its just these funny life lessons that make the best memories. i guess the age gap is enough that she looks up to me about stuff and i definately will be there to warn her about mistakes ive made haha and the shortcuts in life :D

and so im sitting here typing this, missing them, and wondering is the next time i will see them...=[ i hope it will be soon.

1 comments:

cathricax said...

HOGMHOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGG.



THOSE TWO PEOPLE ARE SO AWESOMEEEEEEEE~!

fuck i wish i had a coursin like that, and ESPECIALLY an auntie like that! DUUUUDE! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!

i feel your pain of them not living in AUstralia :(

 

Sample text

Sample Text