Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

day 17-someone from your childhood

There were plenty of people in my childhood. Heaps of them are still here. But i remember that when i was in Kindy, when my mum and i first came to Australia, i went to Summer Hill Public School. It surprises me that no one knows where that is. Its actually just next to Ashfield. Well being the asian kid i was that couldn’t speak much english, i had an asian best friend. I cant even remember her name lol but i do remember i did everything at school with her and she was my best friend back when i was a 5 year old =] i also remember my teacher, Mrs Meldrum who was a really gud teacher. Believe it or not i was a rebel and a firkin pain wen i was 5. Stole stuff and interrupted people and would not stop talking while the teacher was talking. Mrs Meldrum somehow made me a nice little child and i guess shes a big reason i am the way i am now. I always said to myself that i would go back and visit that school and my teacher, but as i got older, the thought just drifted further and further away from my mind. It would be gud to go back there and see everything again, if shes still teaching there =]

0 comments:

 

Sample text

Sample Text